M4A1 (DANIEL DEFENSE® DEEP WOODS®)
The Daniel Defense M4A1 features the M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, used by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. This highly maneuverable rifle is built around a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached pinned-and-welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The carbine-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions. The M4A1 RIS II handguard has room for multiple accessories, including optics and lights, and soft Santoprene rail panels protect your hands from heat up to 300° F. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip and is coated with a protective Cerakote finish in DANIEL DEFENSE® DEEP WOODS™.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5? M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- FINISH: DANIEL DEFENSE® DEEP WOODS
- Made in the USA!
Anleitung zum Kauf hier
|Kaliber:||.223 Rem/5.56 Nato/GP90|